[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What a Day

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <LEWIEB@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 03:50:45 -0400

Lew,

Boy are you right !  What a day indeed.  Here I sit, at 3:35 AM, reflecting
on it all....

I am terribly sorry for the day you had today.  I am sorry your mom is not
doing well.  I am sorry for what happened to you on the web site - that sort
of thing has no place in the election of the Board of a dog club, and I have
trouble understanding how anyone who cares about the GSDCA would express it
by trashing others.  I can relate, having been a victim as well of the same
sort of trashing, albeit by different GSDCA members.

Apparently it continues - in my case as well as in yours.  I understand that
I am now being accused of cheating the GSDCA of $50.00... what a sad and
disgusting joke... but we won't go there, and we won't start tallying the
many things I never submitted requests for reimbursement for either....
although they greatly exceed $50.

At least I now clearly understand who the people are behind this - and
undoubtedly so does everyone else....  at least the silver lining is that
all the 'facts', all the perpetrators, all  the motivations are now exposed,
there is nothing hidden.  They have done their 'worst'.  What a joke.  Now
it is over, the cards are played, and we are still standing.

Earlier today, I asked Gary why he thought there were Club members acting so
badly.  His answer was "hate...".  It is sick - but, sadly, I am forced to
acknowledge that Gary is right.

It is hard for me to comprehend what would cause anyone to hate a felllow
GSDCA member so much that they would be motivated to try to embarass them,
smear them, slime them, "out" them... yet we are seeing it, so we know  it
is really happening.

Let's see - what else can I find to confess....

    -    Well, I do drive fast - and have had more than one ticket as a
result.

    -    Like Cyndi, I probably have also removed at least one of those DO
NOT REMOVE UNDER PENALTY OF LAW tags.....

The list of my sins grows longer and longer..... .and if I have forgotten
anything, undoubtedly one of my fellow GSDCA members will find it and tell
the world.  But that's ok - bring it on !

I am a firm believer that what comes around, goes around.  Undoubtedly those
who attempted these dirty deeds will all get their own turns on the
receiving end.  Sadly for them, none of what they tried to do is likely to
have changed a single vote.  And even more sadly for them, everyone now
knows who they are - THEY are the ones who are exposed.  Poetic justice.

As someone who I really respect said about this nonsense  "I dont know why
we bother......Not true, we bother because we care.....we care because we
love.....and right now I'd love to kick the living you know what out of some
people...."

I could not have said it better !

Lew and Evan, I have agreed with you both about many things, I have
disagreed with you both about many things.  I wish you the best, and
whichever of you wins, the GSDCA will have a good man as its President.
Why do we bother ?  For you both, and for me, it is true that we bother
because we care.....

Margy Golant