[ SHOWGSD-L ] What I asked......

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 22:11:45 EDT

A week or so ago, I brought up the idea of having a picture illustrating a
REALLY incorrect front and locked hocks.   Life intervened, as usual, BUT!   I
received so many requests privately for the pictures if I received them, that I
am replying to them on the list.

NO!, I didn't receive any offers.   I'll TRY to get a picture of one of my
dogs that I THINK has an incorrect front and rear, and send that picture to
'those that know' LOL.   If the movement is glaring, I'll send it on.    And I
received some great education from a lister ALONG WITH a dvd of the National
Judges' seminar.   I'm watching that in bits and pieces now that I'm on track
again.   An awful lot to absorb.   I wonder how just watching it at a one
night's
club education meeting can be enough.   Probably should divide it in several
meetings and discuss it afterwards, going back and freezing some frames.   And
when the very correct dogs move, it makes me tingle all over.   When they go
slo-mo...it's worth some tears.

However, what the private emails listers and I were thinking was some glaring
fault of front and locked hocks.   I know they are out there, and like, who
wants to advertise it if they have it, but it would be such a great educational
tool for us who need the fault with exclamation marks.   Maybe not show the
head?   something?   If I received about 30 emails that would like the
illustration, there must be many more that would benefit.   Maybe.

So, the challenge is still out there..................

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
UPDATED 2/11/06....CHECK IT OUT!!!!
www.FairhopeGSD.com