[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: What Cities

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: diwri@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:28:18 -0400 (EDT)

I agree with Diane, I think it is wise to pick one good location east, central
and west, that we have been at that is cost effective and stick with it.  Or
one central location and no it probably won't be right smack in the center
because of airports etc but close to it.  This would makes everyone's job a lot
easier, then traveling looking for a new spot each year.  I also enjoy watching
other venues when I can tear myself away from the conformation ring and
socializing : )   I enjoyed when they had it in kentucky walking down to where
they were herding, or watching the PT testing.  Nothing more beautiful then
watching gorgeous dogs doing their thing.  I will stroll over and watch
agilitly etc.  Finding a suitable place where you can have everything at one
location and flying dogs in not a hassle, is hard to come by I am sure.

I enjoyed the location at Topeka, rolling out of bed and walking a few feet to
the show ring is the bomb!!!  I think the hotel, arena and eating places were
good.  I use to love Perry but I hear its more expensive now that they built a
bigger one.  Colorado is also a nice place, Kentucky of course another and of
course OH : )  .  Some of these of course can not accomodate every venue.  I
can't speak for the West because I usually can not attend, unless its Colorado
(but then I am told that is not west ; )  )

We will not be able to make everyone happy especially the people on extreme
west or east coasts who have the longest travel.

MYJOY SHEPHERDS
Joyce Willis