[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Westminster Champions Unite to Save the Horse-Drawn Carriages in New York City

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 09:08:13 -0800

Molly brings up a good point.  I tend to be reluctant to share too much of what
I receive or gets sent to me regarding legislative issues except for AKC alerts
and some other important state or local issues.  My fear is that it will turn
listers off and soon they won’t read any of the legislative posts at all.  In
fact, I think many don’t do that now :-(

So, throwing it out to all of you.  I get a LOT of important messages, shares
that would be of value for you to check out.  I post them on the
http://www.facebook.com/GSDCA.LegislationAwareness
<http://www.facebook.com/GSDCA.LegislationAwareness>  Facebook page and
encourage you to go like that page and read the posts there. (The Coaches and
Canines post is there <G>)

Since I am bound to only post those articles and issues that might impact the
GSD, I share the rest of what I learn on another page (note url below my
signature).  There, I post side issues, too.

Looking for feedback here, Listers.

Stormy Hope

> On Feb 11, 2015, at 8:30 AM, Molly Snider (Redacted sender
> "bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> We don't share much of the legislative issues on the list any more, but this
> is one that I feel everyone should support if you are attending Westminster
> and it has a message to everyone.
> Please read and support the message ...\
> thanks
> Molly

Stormy V. Hope