[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Westminster BIS

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Molly Snider <bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:59:14 -0500

I was pulling for Swagger too, but I love those Beagles.  Miss P is related
to Uno, right?

Lovely day in beautiful downtown Ahoskie.  30 degrees.  Barn water is
frozen.  Looks like it will be the bucket brigade to get water to the
horses.  The bucket brigade consists of ME.  LOL

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever