[ SHOWGSD-L ] Westminster | AKC or UKC? | Raw Meat Decision - 2/4/15

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 20:28:05 -0500

Headlines from http://thedogpress.com
Any discussion

AKC or UKC Shows?

The American Kennel Club and United Kennel Club are the nation's
oldest and most prestigious purebred dog registries offering superb
signature dog show events.

School Of Westminster
I watched the Westminster dog show with my daughter who knew almost
everyone on the screen.  Will it be any different this year?

Raw Meat Diet Decision Top breeders respond to raw meat diet
article with first-hand information on an easy, inexpensive pet food
regime.

Top Journalist Winner
The best literary judges in the dog world (our readers) selected the top
Canine Journalist and Article of 2014.

Dr Zoe Backman
http://wynsumgsd.com
POST is Copyrighted 2015.  All material remains the property of the original
are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html