[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Western Futurity/Maturity & British Columbia Specialty Shows

  • From: Ona Steffensen <ona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CanadianGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:38:50 -0700

REMINDER!  Entries for the Futurity/Maturity close on May 1st at Midnight.
You can enter on line at www.goto-enter.com <http://www.goto-enter.com/> .
Entries for the two specialty shows and 4 obedience trials close May 21st.
Prize money on Sunday so be sure to get your entries in.

For those of you who are going to be entering our shows out here in British
Columbia on June 2nd & 3rd in Langley, BC, please be advised that the Show
Secretary (that's me, Ona Steffensen) has an emergency and will be flying
out to Hawaii as my Mom has had a heart attack and is in the hospital in
stable condition, therefore, I won't be around to answer any phone calls
about the entries, but if you leave a message on my answering machine and my
girl friend Sandy Forrington (you can phone her at 604-534-5414) will be
picking up messages and the mail.

Sorry for any inconvenience this will cause, but I'm sure you understand.

Ona Steffensen

Brookswood Shepherds

K9 Connections

 <http://www.brookswoodshepherds.com> www.brookswoodshepherds.com