[ SHOWGSD-L ] Welcome Waggin' coordinator needed - I can't go to the Nationals

  • From: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 08:32:34 -0700

 Anyone want to step in and be a hero?   Due to circumstances beyond my
control, it is looking like I'll be&nbs= p;unable to attend the national
thisyear. If there is anyone who would be = willing to step in and make sure
the WW gets set up and stays manned you wo= uld truly be a hero. I don't
wantthe "tradition" to die because I cannot m= ake it there. It won't take
you too long, and I have everything you need an= d can get it to you at the
National.   Basically you'd set it up on Tuesday after the sod is down, post
the w= ork schedule and make sure it's manned when it's supposed to be
manned, and= then take it down late Saturday morning or early Sat afternoon.
(or anytim= e after that)   This is really stressing me out, so if anyone
canplease...call me at = 469-362-9392. Thank you!! Cyndy