[ SHOWGSD-L ] Welcome Waggin' and Meet the Breeder Volunteers needed

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 21:46:53 -0700

Want to spend some time in a happy place? :-)
We still need volunteers for the Welcome Waggin and Meet the Breed booths at
the Nationals. This will give you an opportunity to introduce yourselves and
your dogs to folks, and meet some really nice people.
Here's more about it -

As you enter the arena this year you'll be greeted by the Welcome Waggin',
our way of saying hello and welcome to the National.

This PR Committee booth will offer a friendly, helpful site to meet and
greet, answer questions, post and receive messages, and generally help
everyone feel welcome and included.  All types of volunteers are important.

BREEDERS:
If you are a breeder, we would like for you to be part of our Meet the
Breeder series.  Bring a dog or two and fliers, business cards, etc. Bring
your scrapbooks.  You know we ALL want to see your pictures!  VBG!  There
are probably relative newbies at every National who have seen your ads in
the Review and want to meet you in person!  It is hard to meet people if you
don't know what they look like!

GREETERS:
Some folks have indicated a desire to be official Greeters at the National.
This is the place for you as well.

We'll also have the WALL OF GREATNESS - Polariods of everyone so all you
cyberspace friends can put a face with a name!!

Several people have already signed up but we still have too many open
positions. Can you please help us out?  We need help on Wednesday through
Saturday, and help setting up on Tuesday at noon. Please oh please??

IF YOU CANNOT VOLUNTEER - breeders, bring 30 or so fliers of your dogs and
your kennel (no individual dogs for sale please) and we'll be happy to have
that information available.

Thanks,
PR Committee