[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Weeping Willow Is Cleaning Their Closets

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TISHW@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: saravagsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 10:00:49 -0400

Hi Pat,

Please post your address again for Weeping Willow.

Thanks,

Tish (TishW@xxxxxxx)

In a message dated 7/8/2014 7:19:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Weeping  Willow is expanding our program to help Retired Military Working
Dogs (we are working with a group in Colorado).  We are helping  returning
veterans (in Ohio and Colorado) with medical help with  their service dogs
with
some help from AGSRA with health issues with a  particular service dog, and
many  other service dogs in need.   Bet you didn't know we were set up for
Armed  Forces Day at Ponderosa  Steak House in Warren OH thanking our
returning heroes  and passing  out activity books and flags and balloons
for children
So  with that  being said, funds are vital for our mission.  We now  have a

network of fosters for German Shepherds and we cover food, medicals,
special needs for these dogs.  We are strenously networking with  other
reputible
rescues, helping our own breeders when inquiries are  made.  HOW  CAN YOU
HELP??  Send us those Purina weight  circles, old cell phones, and  printer
cartridges, we can use stamps  (both regular and post card), gift cards  or
just
plain old  cash.

Weeping Willow is cleaning their closets :-) Here is what  we have at rock
bottom prices...the sweat shirts don't have WW on  them but adorable GSDs
are
featured...these were made by Sally Hayden  several years ago...

I can send pictures but here is what we have  --$15.00 +$3 shipping

1. Red vest w/black trim and pockets and  drawstring bottom - Sizes (1)
small; (1) large; (1) 2XL
2. Lime  green hoodie with white paw prints - (1) L (not Sally's)

3. Denim shirt  GSD w/flag & USA over pocket area (2) Medium
4. Denim Shirt GSD head  only over pocket area -short sleeve (1) XXL;
(1)Medium and one XL in  long sleeve

5. Light red sweat shirt GSD puppy with ball on front) (3)  small; (1)
large
6. Medium blue GSD Puppy with ball on front (1)  medium; (2) 2X

Dressier Pull-overs $12.00 +$2.50  shipping

7. black-long sleeve gold trotting shepherd (1) XL
8.  brown long sleeve rhinestone GSD trot (1) small; (1) medium (1)   Large
9. rust long sleeve rhinestone GSD trot (1) small
10. brown long  sleeve sitting rhinestone GSD (1) XXL
11. medium blue long sleeve flying  trot (1)  medium
------------------------
T-SHIRTS  $6.00 + $2.50 shipping

Light gray w/green lettering - pawprints and WW  logo (2) 2XL; (2)
medium;(4) XL (1) small
Light green with GSD  head and WW logo around the head (1) extra large; (5)

small; (3)  medium; (4) 2X;
(1) large

Thank you for your time and also  those in the "fancy" who have continued
support our efforts at good  prices to help the rescued GSDs, the Retired
Military Working Dogs  and the Service Dogs that are joining our program.

paypal  _WWGSSanctuary@aol.com_ (mailto:WWGSSanctuary@xxxxxxx)
or mail to: 2469  Hewitt Gifford Rd SW, Lordstown OH 44481

Thanks for  reading!!
Pat Lukos and our AWESOME Board of  Directors

POST  is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html