[ SHOWGSD-L ] Weekend Fun

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l GSDList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 21:42:40 +0000 (UTC)

Just got back from Purina Farms where the Belle-City Kennel Club held their all
breed shows over the weekend, the GSD entry was 5 points on both sides.  It's
always great to see everyone at well attended shows and catch up with old
friends and make new ones.   Our girl Hillside-Tanbark Cameo v Charbo-DeRousse
of Tintagel, better known as Cameo, went WB/BW taking the 5 point major on
Sunday under Walter Sommerfelt out of the 12-18 month class.  This is Cameo's
4th set of shows, going undefeated in the classes and now Cameo has both her
majors totaling 8 points at not quite 13 months of age.  She is catching on
quickly what to do in the ring, unlike her brother Flint, who thinks it's play
time instead of show time. :)   We love these two Trinket X Crocket babies to
death and are so proud of both.   Our girl Alli, Schneiderhof Alldat Chablis
Hillside-Tanbark won the American Bred class on Sunday as well, another quality
filled class.  She showed awesome, we are so proud of this young lady who will
turn just 2 years old tomorrow.   It was a privilege getting to see Rumor do
her thing with Kent & Liz, she is such a beautiful girl and a wonderful
ambassador for our breed.  It's cool to see non GSD people come over to the
ring to watch her in Breed, and the support during Group was amazing. A great
weekend in spite of 4" of snow falling on Saturday afternoon scaring a few
exhibitors away.      Chris Chris S. KimererHillside-Tanbark Kennels"where good
bloodlines never die"