[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Weekend Brag, more

  • From: Sally Hayden <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <scharo777@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:38:58 -0500

I am sure we would all love to know who won in Texas- Think you might tell us
Amy

sally> From: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: Scharo777@xxxxxxx;
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Weekend Brag, more> Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:21:30 -0400> > I wanted to say that I was very impressed
with the motivation of the Texas > people to get new folks involved. This young
JR handler is a very bright > upcoming handler who I really enjoyed exhibitng
under me. Nice manners and > he is learning very well.> Also I'm told the owner
of the WD was new and this was his first show dog > and possibly first show.>
This really impresses me to see since we all need to be very concerned about >
getting youngsters and new people involved. I commend the welcoming folks in >
Texas for doing such a good job with new people.> I had a great time in Austin,
and the quality of entries left a lasting > impression on me! I knew when I
left Texas that the Sundays futurity was > going to be tough. There were many
good ones to choose from and even some > more came after Friday too...........>
Congratulations to all the Winners and the Austin GSD club for a great >
weekend.> AMY SAFDIR> Almanya Shepherds> www.almanyagsd.com> > ----- Original
Message ----- > From: <Scharo777@xxxxxxx>> To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent:
Sunday, April 13, 2008 7:38 PM> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Weekend Brag, more> > >
> Opps, I for to say that after being Reserve WB and Best Puppy on Sat, > >
Storm> > Fire went on to be BEst Opp in the Amateur Futurity on Sunday. Thank
you> > Donna Tresko> > And another Fire daughter, Scharo Ark SpringTime, was
best in Maturity in> > the Amateur Maturity. Thank you to a fine, up coming
JR., Trevor Golden.> > Trevor won the American bred class with spring on Friday
and then won the> > American Bred Dog class on Saturday . so the young man is
moving in > > pretty fast> > company. It was really nice to see young people
winning at big Futurity> > weekends. Thanks to both Amy Safdir and Pam Strosser
for rewarding him > > and his> > dogs.> > Carol Moo0re> >> >> >
**************It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money &> >
Finance. (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)> >> >> >
============================================================================> >
POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the > > original
author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or > > FORWARDS of any
kind are permitted without prior permission of the > > original author AND of
the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.> >> > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE
THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY > > MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL
WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS > > PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO
THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY > > FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION
OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL > > BE PROSECUTED.> >> > For
assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> >> >
VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org> >
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org>
http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N1653A