[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Weddings, sort of OT

  • From: WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:26:20 EST

In a message dated 12/27/05 12:58:17 PM, GrnRam415@xxxxxxx writes:

<<  The reception part is not an issue as it will be held
outdoors.  Has anyone had any experience with this?  How did it go?  Really
neat
or a total disaster?  Would appreciate your input before I try to talk them
out of it, LOL! >>

No personal experience, but on the same topic:

1.  When my brother got married, he spent six months prior to the wedding
begging me not to enter any shows on that day!  He was so nervous, he called me
the day before the wedding to see if I was still coming.....

Did I peek at the premium lists for that date?  Of course!

2.  At the 1996 National, there was a wedding at the host hotel the same
night of the Victory dinner.  There were GSD's in the lobby, in the hallways. I
still wonder if the couple knew they'd be sharing their day a hotel full of
dogs.....and does dog hair cling to a wedding gown?

Kelly Busse