[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Web site Domains?

  • From: psshepherds@xxxxxxx
  • To: jstarkgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 13:05:11 -0500

Esosoft.com is $8.95/month, and the features are wonderful, no pop-ups, just
look at my site, and LOTS of room!  And, they answer your questions within 24
hours, I am VERY happy with their customer service.

Skypilot
PS Shepherds
Post Falls, ID
www.psshepherds.com
German Shepherd/Animal Portraits
www.capturedportraitsinpencil.com  New Wildlife!
"Back to the Future" 2006 Rescue Calendar donation