[ SHOWGSD-L ] We will prevail

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:47:06 EST

In a message dated 2/8/07 6:23:09 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:
So, NO,  IMO the board hasn't split anything apart

We do not split that easily.  We, German shepherd people are strong,
opinionated and stubborn. We slip and fall, but get up again. We do not change
our
minds about our friends, when we see them do something we disagree on.   None
of the YES voters deserve to be vilified for their votes, but rather we  need
to understand them, and help them to change their ways.  But, nothing  in this
situation should "split" this club or its' members.

Everyone involved has an opinion, and they all have a right to that  opinion.
 The hard work and dedication of our board remains, and the  hostility and
blame heaped on nine of them, needs to be understood as passion,  and strong
commitments to the breed, not personal attacks.

If anything, this is bringing us together, and together we will be strong.
Hear us roar.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/