[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We will do better

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 18:11:22 EDT

i don't recall reading them at the time but i don't read every post every
day. i was NOT the one who "brought up" the national at this time and
simply asked a question.

lack of respect should not be tolerated - on the part of the club, the
judge or the exhibitor.  lack of hospitality - bad manners.
jmo,
diane
Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

In a message dated 8/22/2010 2:45:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Maybe  you
didn't read any of them?
Why bring it up now?
It is no secret  that there have been "lapses" in Judges/ Hospitality over
the years at the  National.
Judges left with no rides , judges needing things and not being  helped.
The
latest with a Judge standing in line to eat???
Esp at  a National  level, we elect judges to do a REALLY big and
exhausting
job...and they stand in line, or wait for a ride?
That is  absurd.
I have never seen this at an AB show, but I have at some  specialties, where
judges are basically left to fend.
To me, it is  unforgivably bad manners to treat any judge at any show  that
way.   If an oversight, then
things like this need to be  smoothed out BEFORE show date, and exactly whom
is in charge of Judges  hospitality/transport,
and what is expected of them.  *The judge is  the reason people are coming
the show*.  Seems they deserve better  treatment
than they sometimes get.    Yes?