[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We sure can find fault if we try

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 08:44:55 EST

Lol.  Me thinks the bank robber should use the word "bailout". Or put  the
shoe on the other foot...what the bankers DID say was "WE need an emergency
bailout"...no hold up involved <G>...the automakers, even worse "WE need  an
emergency bailout too, but if we have to go bankrupt, we'll pay you
back"...say
what?????

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

In a message dated 12/22/2008 9:01:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:

No Problem, It will arrive in a tube to keep the parchment paper nice and
smooth. Did you want it in gold or silver printing? Platinum lettering will be
reserved for the super Dumb Shi*s for investments larger than 1,000,000,000.
:0)  What is amazing about this country is you take a note to a bank and
write, This is a hold up give me your money.  You will go to jail  for 10
years.
You talk investors out of their money to the tune of 500 Billion  and you walk.
Maybe what the bank robber should do is give the tellers a note  that said,
This is a emergency withdrawal. I will try to get it back to you  next year and
promise to give you 24 percent interest.

Terry

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.