[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We should listen to Jeff

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <falkora@xxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:39:24 -0700

I wholeheartedly agree Linda!!!!!!!
Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: falkora@xxxxxxxx To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Tuesday, March 13,
2007 10:25 AM
  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] We should listen to Jeff

  Jeff Pyle- a man to be admired and listened to!   I wish more of us could be
like Jeff.
  He is intelligent, articulate; always presents his position with logic and
fairness.
  Yet he shows his passion for our breed and maintains his sense of ethics and
morality.
  I applaud Jeff and I always read his posts and am influenced by him.
  No...I have never met him and I am sure he has never heard of me!
  --
  Linda Kofstad
  "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because