[ SHOWGSD-L ] We luv our new puppy...

  • From: "Sondra Abarr" <sonderhaus@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 18:07:11 -0500

The newest addition to our family is a beautiful young girl named Chiquita.
in fact, Mar-Azart Chiquita Banana v Sonderhaus.  Chiquita is a daughter of
CH Sirius Park's Tripper's Hardcopy x EZ Von Mar-Azart bred by Martin
Arzate.  She is the granddaughter of CH Sirius Park's Worth The Trip PT from
Bull Durham & also the granddaughter of Amber's Boss Rex Maximus.  Lovely,
typey Chiquita has been doing plenty to please us since she joined our
family just 2 months ago.  Almost immediately she won Best Puppy on Mar.
26th at the Fort Worth German Shepherd Dog Club specialty from the 6-9 mos
class.  Then we went home to Albuquerque to visit friends and family in May
and while we were there she took Winners Bitch and Best of Winners 2 of the
4 days for 4 pts from the 9-12 mos class.  She also went Puppy Best of Breed
and won the Puppy Herding Group.  She was feeling good in the big Puppy Best
in Show ring, and our hearts were pumping, but the Pom was just too cute.
She is expertly handled by her fan and friend, Sergio Espejo.  We thank her
breeder and Sergio for allowing this pretty girl to come live with us and
brighten our lives.  God was smiling down on us that day!  We also thank the
judges John Studebaker, Minna-Liisa Kiltes, and Donna Buxton for these
honors.

P.S.  Our gorgeous yellow Labrador bitch Juste's B Shabani Shamwari
Sonderhaus (bred by Juxi Burr of Albuquerque) also took Winners Bitch and
Best of Winners 2 of the 4 days in Albuquerque, and just completed her
Junior Hunter title in April (most capably trained in the field by Sonya
Ninneman Hutchason).

What a spring this has been for us!   Thanks for reading our brag.

Sondra & Greg Abarr

Sonderhaus German Shepherds & Labrador Retrievers

5327 W Plantation Oaks Dr, Arcola, TX 77583-2657

281-732-7218         sonderhaus@xxxxxxxxxx