[ SHOWGSD-L ] We got us another good one

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:06:04 EST

What do you do when you have an older Champion (TJ), a spoiled Princess (Miss
Tess), and a court jester (Beefers)?
You do what we did, you add another dog to the group.

Our home is now home to the coolest dog in the bunch: E-Z Go's Rodney
Dangerfield

Rodney is convinced his stuff don't stink, he has a temperament and an
attitude to die for and beautiful breed type.  And he can move too!

Well....we are just in doggie heaven.  Tess and TJ love Rodney, and Beefers
could care less,  so all is well.  He is even allowed to play with the REAL dog
toys, like pillows and balls and things......like the shoes, but not the
cats.....that was a real lesson....he got no respect.  His best friend is
Phoebe,
she is a dog, we just don't know what she is besides wild.  They are about the
same age, and good buddies.

Dad is Sel Ch Cross Timbers Cargoh Chilu and his Mom is E-Z Go's Sable
Wrestler.

Anyway, thank you Greg & Linda Eschette and Mary Tripp.  Let the games and
the fun begin.

Ileana & Pablo