[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: We do love sme animals

  • From: SegerWind@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 21:33:06 EDT

I would agree with you here Evan:) We all love our animals.  Yes Evan Razza
slept on my bed in my hotel when I first moved to Milwaukee:) by  the way he
loves Mud:( More on that later:)
Steven
In lovely Minneapolis for work :)

In a message dated 5/4/2008 7:29:31 P.M. Central America Standard Ti,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
I know  they claim this, but when is the last time you heard about an owner
bringing his thoroughbred into the house, or letting them sleep on  the  bed?

Do they take them to the park and play ball?  Do  they sit in the  run with
them
and hand them cookies and talk to  them?

Did you ever think that how we view the treatment of race horses  might be
the way that some people look at us?  We put our dogs  in a run and feed
them a
couple of time a day, we put them in cages  in our cars, and we hand them  to
strangers to run around a  ring.

We do need to walk a mile in other shoes now and  then.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come   together

In a message dated 5/4/2008  11:15:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx  writes:

Maybe  when the owners are a syndicate and we're talking  about owners that
never make it to the barn, but horses, race  horses included, do indeed  get
"attached" to their  people.  They have their favorites;  people, treats,
spots  to
be  scratched...

**************Wondering what's  for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family
favorites at AOL Food.

POST  is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  www.showgsd.org

favorites at AOL Food.