[ SHOWGSD-L ] We all make mistakes

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 12:41:09 -0400

Mostly comic relief.

A perfect example of putting your foot in your mouth was John complaining that
Zoe didn't spell g-d with the full letters. He has been corrected as Jews are
not to state or spell that name. I know John, and know he meant no harm.

We should be careful of what we say, and tolerant of what others say. I
recently responded to another attorney when I was on the net at midnight. I
didn't agree with her, and I stated that: "There are none so blind as them that
will not see". Now, I don't know how or why I came up with that, but she took
it in stride, and laughed at me the next day.

We all need to find a way to laugh more, and to enjoy our sport. Consider who
is going to go Grand Victor this year, and when you decide, let me know.

Evan