[ SHOWGSD-L ] We Even LOVE Indiana!!

  • From: WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:40:33 EDT

Wow!  What a whirlwind two and a half weeks in July!   Dania and I are
thrilled to announce it is now CH DA-JO'S JUGGERNAUT OF  CRESTVIEW (CH Hi-Cliff
Bronson Kaleef x CH Naiyala of Crestview)!  Jug  finished this morning in
Evansville, IN at the Owensboro River Kennel Club under  judge Raymond Filburn,
Jr.
Since the beginning of July, Jug has garnered  11 pts and 3 majors, finishing
him with 16 pts and 4 majors.

Our heartfelt thanks to Mr. Filburn, Jug's ringside fans, and Team  Yergin
(who always had faith and made it all possible). Now all we have to do is  wait
for Jug's sister Fire (Da-Jo's Spitfire of Crestview) to figure out that to
the winners go the spoils (along with steaks and chicken  breats)!!

Lanalee and Dania (HAPPY HAPPY dancing all around Jug's baby  brothers and
sisters who are now a week old!)  <VVVVVVVVVBG>

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.