[ SHOWGSD-L ] Wayne Green

  • From: JLynCreations@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 23:25:35 -0400 (EDT)

Just wanted the LIST community to know that we have lost another one of
those that was very dear to us......Wayne Green lost his battle with cancer
tonight at 9:27 pm.   He was a mentor & dear friend to me for many  years. I
went to visit with him and Carol last month and caught him on one of  his
"good "days so we were able to talk about old times and memories...and I got
to see him smile & laugh a little. He perked up at the thought of me
bringing  my recent litter over for him to see and evaluate as he  often did in
the past.  Please keep Carol in your prayers...she is  exhausted from being
the primary caregiver for Wayne this past year. She has  been a good wife,
tending to his every need and our hearts go out to her. We  should all think on
these things daily......none of us know the day or the hour  when our time
will be over.  We have the opportunity to make peace with  people we have
offended , love those in our family & friends... hug them  tightly every
chance you get....It could be the last time you see them. And more  than ever
...be a good witness to everyone you meet.  I find  myself missing more and
more of my friends and family these days as well as many  of you do. Such is
life I guess.

Linda  Novotasky
_www.jlynshepehrds.com_ (http://www.jlynshepehrds.com/)