[ SHOWGSD-L ] Washington Maturity

  • From: Sheree Moses <shereemosesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 10:05:27 -0400

The weather was wonderful (who says all it does is rain in Washington?), the
site was perfect, and the club did a super job. The competition was lovely,
judging was excellent, and it was nice to get to visit with people we don't see
often enough.  It was also really nice to get to see a few of the animals I was
fortunate to have judged last year, all grown up....We had a great day!
Kaleef's Cochise v Kenlyn (Bronson x Pleasant Hill's Camille v Kenlyn) was Best
Opp in Maturity.  Cochise is co-owned with Deborah Stern and will be California
bound after the Nationals.  Best in Maturity was Kaleef's Pantera (Bronson x
Kaleef's Genuine Risk) who is co-owned with Melanie and Mike Weisgerber, and
loved by their daughters Ashlyn and Kaitlyn (who won their fastpitch games
yesterday, go team!!!!). Special thanks to our handlers, Kent Boyles and Lenny
Brown, who did a fabulous job (as always).  Huge thanks to Liz Oster for
whistling abilities extraordinaire.  Thanks again to everyone for their
support. Good luck to everyone today.
Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that?s right for you.