[ SHOWGSD-L ] Was 3000,000 puppies, Now FLORIDA!

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 11:46:42 EST

Repeated this because Florida needs help.   PalmBeach County can still be
turned around...if enough people care.

Raising the hue and cry takes EVERYBODY!  While "they" say letters from out
of state (out of county) aren't counted..."they" are wrong!  They count.

But what counts most is a huge turn out at the meetings, what counts is phone
calls to the council members, stopping by their offices, getting in touch
with the newspapers and the radio stations, getting the word out.  It wasn't
just
PetPac, although PetPac, NAIA, CFA, and AKC joined in, it was the hue and cry
from the populace that got them going.   Getting tables at shows, petstores,
getting the involvement rate up...it comes from there and then the Acronyms
see it and join in. Get noisy!  Polite, but NOISY!

I wrote my letter.    If everyone on this list wrote...and then contacted the
clubs to do their part???

Stormy
In a message dated 1/20/08 8:29:46 AM, almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Lovely and yet they impose spay/neuter on us...........
> Everyone better look closely at whats happening in Palm Beach County
> Florida.
> I am shocked everyone flocked to California for the mandatory spay neuter
> and this one is going forward full speed ahead with no help from
> anywhere...........
> Let it happen in one area and it's guaranteed to be coming to a place near
> you soon !

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.www

Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in shape.