[ SHOWGSD-L ] Warning - puppy buyer

  • From: "Cyndy" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 18:28:23 -0500

Forgive my cross-posting, but this is important.
I've been getting numerous calls from someone looking for puppies. When I
asked what kind the woman said any kind. I said "You are looking for a puppy
and you don't know what kind you want?", and she said she was with a company
that had people wanting pets, so they will help me "get rid of" my puppies.
I sell to them, they sell to these puppy buyers.

It wasn't  Hunte, but something like that or a scam as below.

Awhile back I had a call from someone asking about puppies, then followed up
with an email, saying they would send me a money order which would include
the puppy price plus shipping fees to be paid to their transportation
company they would send to pick up the dog. (Heard that one before?)

What happens is the MO is not good, and by the time you/the bank figure it
out the people are long gone with the money you give the transportation
company.

Beware of these scams.

Cyndy

www.texasdogs.com

PS I never agreed to sell them a puppy, they just assumed as much.