[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WOULD YOU DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN?

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 07:50:43 -0500

Ladies & Gentlemen,  Except for the fact that I was never a husband at all,
Ed's words could be my own.  Of course, my husband joined me in all of the
wonderful GSD Show years and that's one thing that I loved so much.  Keeping
all the things together for the AB club, Obedience one and the now defunct
German Shepherd Dog Club of Baton Rouge was something I'll cherish forever
deep within my being.  TNX  Barbara for the question and big time TNX
to our splendid Flower Boy for the superb response.   Norma no L - ok I'll
try to lurk now!!!