[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WOOHOO It's now CHAMPION Dottie!!

  • From: Nikirie98@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 18:17:24 EDT

Today at the Ox Ridge Kennel Club show in Goshen Ct - RBOM Nikiree's League
Of Her Own (aka Princess Dottie Doo) went Winners Bitch and BOS for a 3 pt
major under judge Juan Carlos Ferraro to finish her Championship!!! (pending
akc
confirmation)  Thank You Judge Ferraro for giving my girl the nod!!  Dottie was
expertly handled by none other than George Berstler!! - Thank You GEORGIE!!
Another Huge Thanks to my good friend Becky Dickson for taking Dottie ringside
since I am not allowed to be anywhere near her (lol)!!  Beck you know I
appreciate all you do!!  You guys ROCK!!  Thanks to the people at ringside for
all
their support.  I also want to send out a HUGE Thank You to Ariel Cassista who
has handled Dottie since she was a puppy and has gotten numerous points, a
1st place 9-12 bitch at the 2005 Nationals, a futurity 1st place last year and
Reserve Maturity bitch this year!!  I am so excited that I can now call her a
Champion!!  Watch for Dottie and Ariel in the Maturity Finals in Colorado next
month!!!

Dottie is out of Stonehedge Indian Summer X Am/Can Sel Ch BrownHill's Willow
V Kysarah - bred and owned by me.  Dottie is also a full sister to FV Ch
Nikiree's Summer Premiere!

Still Floating on Cloud 9!!!

Karen

_Nikiree Shepherds_ (http://www.nikireeshepherds.com/)

Proud owners & breeders of:

FV Ch Nikiree's Summer Premiere OFA
(Am Ch pt) Can Ch Nikiree's Midnight Mayhem TC, OFA
NE RBOM Ch Nikiree's League Of Her Own OFA
Nikiree's Instant Star OFA Prelim
NE BOF Nikiree's Charmed and Dangerous