[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHY DID YOU VOTE THAT WAY?/My Reply

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:39:09 +0000

Viv:Take a little more time and re-read my post. The last complete sentence,
"Why did they vote YES?", was a rhetorical question! I wasn't asking them, "The
Silent Seven" the question, I was asking those who read the post to think about
why they didn't. Don't you think the majority of members realize that if they
were to come forward now, it would be a total waste of time, too little too
late!
I think that we, members, would have liked to here there reasoning , but it's
TOO LATE. The damage is done.
And your use of the word "crucified", give me a break! So it's O.K. by you, for
the "Silent Seven", to sit back and let Dania and Paul take the heat! If they,
as you say, were "doing what they felt was best for the GSDCA under existing
rules (Roberts, P & P, By-Laws)? " Please answer this, why you think that the
"Great Eight" would violate the general membership by voting "NO"? The only
suffering that is occurring is to the reputation to the GSDCA and to the
general membership when we read what other breed clubs are thinking and saying
about. But, maybe that doesn't bother you.

Your quote-"The members of the List who WANT to blame these folks for the mess
we are in should look at themselves ...." Well, the he rest of the  quote is
pure poppycock! I guess if you want to be concise, at the first board of the
founding fathers/mothers of this club should have anticipated this problem and
we wouldn't be where we are today! Your use of hindsight (always 20/20), asking
glaringly inadequate! Who do YOU think we should blame ("instead of these
folks"), for allowing Hunte into our club? Tough question? I'll give you a
hint, not the "NO" voters.

In your last paragraph, your use of the word "you" can be interpreted as
meaning me as an individual
or inclusively as club members. Either way, I'll just answer for myself. I have
done nothing, to either of them .I have thanked Dania for her explanation of
her no vote and stated that I would support her if she chose to run for the
board again. And, I have conversed privately with Paul, about his vote. I gave
Paul my word that a confidence given, is a confidence kept.

I think you better check your e-mails, your accusing me of "calling them every
degrading name I could come up with" demands an apology! If you don't care to,
no problem. I well understand that to you, the sounds of silence are preferable.

Tony C
PS: I never DEMANDED that the vote my way! I don't have a vote, do you?
      And too, it is the subjection of "Wrath" from another member that should
be of concern!
From: Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 2/25/2007 6:42:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
"Eight other people voted yes are they getting this treatment? I know for a
fact not."

Taking the two yes voters who came forward (Dania and Paul) off of the list,
remember the others who voted yes for Mr. Hunte.

Carmen Battaglia
Helen Gleason
Tom Mesdag
Nanci Nellis
Bill Pfeiffer
Rita Sandell
Tish Walker

Why did they vote YES? The "Silent Seven"!

Tony C
Why on earth should they post why they voted as they did?  So they can be
crucified for doing what they felt was best for the GSDCA under the existing
rules (Roberts, P & P,By-Laws)?

The members of the List who WANT to blame these folks for the mess we are in
should look at themselves and ask what they have done to HELP the O & D of the
PC solve a problem which was not necessary if procedures had been followed
PRIOR to the current problem.  How many of the vociferous posters have offered
their time and effort to be on the Board?  Agreed, there are a few with private
agendas...but there are others who vent....over and over and over.

We have seen what you have done to Paul and Dania....who offered you their
reasoning for voting as they did.  All you did was argue with them for doing
what they thought was right and call them  every degrading name you could come
up with and demand they do a re-vote (whether leagal or not) to vote YOUR way.

And you want the other "Yes"'s to subject themselves to your wrath?

WHY SHOULD THEY?

viv

Vivian Brown
Santa Ana CA

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL
at AOL.com.