[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WHERE IS THE PITY PARTY ??

  • From: charangsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 20:24:25 -0500

Ok guys,
My first National was Tinafly, New Jersey with Marie Leary judging.? I had the
Bred By Male winner, Covy-Tucker Hill's Pacesetter. Wow, was I excited, it was
a large?class.? I don't remember the year, in the 60's?

This year my sable bitch, is being shown in the Maturity finals and in open,
and I could cry that I won't be there to see her!

Angie Martin