[ SHOWGSD-L ] WHERE IS CHRISTINE?..HERE I AM!

  • From: "Steve Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Edwin Hill" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 12:30:50 -0500

Hi Ed...Sit down and brace yourself....I haven't been on the List..because
I don't have anything to say. I don't have anything to say..because I am
tired of all the bickering...the List Mafia..the over blown egos.rules and
more rules..and divided factions,. half truths, and alleged threats . I am
tired of control freaks who delight in making rules to make sure that
everyone is kept in check..the chicken littles..who always believe the sky
is falling and the breed is going to Hell in a hand basket..and the
egomaniacs who have nothing else in their lives but to use their PC
position to further their own agendas and truly believe that being part of
the PC should be likened to being in congress..And this is all for the
"sake and betterment of the breed???"..yeah..right. Here is an observation
though...Had Ed B. given only 4 selects that year...think of how many
people would have REALLY been pissed..then we would be making a rule that
said a judge had to award a minimum number of selects..instead of a maximum
number. See it is all relative. the way the situation should have been
handled is with benign neglect...ie..sometimes doing nothing is the better
course of treatment. There had been no pattern set forth by awarding this
higher number of selects..chances are it would never have been
repeated...however..the control freaks, the chicken littles and the
egomaniacs saw a golden opportunity to again further their own
agendas..again of course.."all for the betterment of the breed" So
basically..I have lost interest. I was at a show this weekend where there
were plenty of opportunities to get into heated discussions about the PC,
the Board, and of course "picking sides" I can't count the number of times
I heard "She's a bitch..or he's an asshole...coupled with vote for me and
my agenda.I'll get the PC on the right track!.The only thing that was
missing was baby kissing and an oom-pah band..Steve and.I just walked
away..We don't want to hear it anymore..We don't care who is are right or
wrong.We are not for or against anyone,nor are not taking sides anymore.We
have become apathetic and are actually to a degree embarrassed to be a part
of a collective group of  "adults" who want to conduct themselves like
sophomores in high school.There is a very good chance that when our ballots
come..Steve and I will wad them up and throw them in the trash. Until
things change.and true leadership is demonstrated without a personal
agenda..no one is getting our vote. I hope this answers your question as to
where I have been! I bet you're sorry you asked! C.Grainger

listers....one of my many favorites on this list is Ms Granger!....where is
she?.....Ed Hill