[ SHOWGSD-L ] WE'RE BACK!

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 16:47:11 EDT

Hi All,

We're back from our 3 week trip to Russia.  We got home last  night.  We left
Moscow on a 6 AM flight (Moscow time - there is about an 8  hour difference)
which meant leaving the hotel at 2:30 AM, transferred in  London, arrived at
Dulles at 12:45 PM EST, and arrived home around 5 PM after  getting stuck in
one of those infamous I-95 backups.  I was so tired I  crashed at 8 PM.

We had a really good trip.  It was the first time we have done one of  these
river boat trips and I am not about to reveal what the average age of the
participants is!!  LOL  Anyway, it was lots of fun and I survived all  the
walking, climbing in and out of buses, stairs, etc.  Nothing is  handicapped
friendly over there.

Picked up Rags and Monty today and they are glad to be home.  By the  way,
when we left D.C. June 7 the temperature was about 100 degrees.  We  arrived
home to similar temperatures!

Trust everyone had a good 3 weeks.

Tish

fuel-efficient used cars.