[ SHOWGSD-L ] WEEKEND BRAGS

  • From: joanne conboy <fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdc list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 17:11:40 -0800 (PST)

What a good weekend we had at the Worcester County KC in Fitchburg, MA.  Friday
night at the GSDC of Central Mass under Roberta Kindy, our bitch Fellsway
Million Dollar Baby (aka Little Peach) went WB for a 3point major.  Thanks to
the Judge Ms. Kindy for this great win!

On Saturday under Ms. Linda More, our girl did it again... WB, BOW and BOS over
a bitch special for 4 points!  Winning back to back majors is awesome....
There
was a lot of good quality animals at these shows.  That always makes winning
special.

I would like to thank both judges for recognizing our beautiful moving bitch!
Little Peach is sired by Ch Sirius Park's Kojak Bihari OFA H& E x Am/Can Ch
Fellsway Shania Twain, OFA H&E, HIC, PT.  Owner is Jan Weatherbee, Breeders Jan
Weatherbee & Joanne Conboy.

Special thanks to my son Sean who always works so hard with these dogs.  He
truely loves them and it shows!

We loved this breeding so much that we repeated it.  On Sunday under John
Waldrop I showed my Fellsway Georgia Peach in the 6-9 puppy class and she
walked
away with a blue ribbon.... This was her 1st inside show and we were so proud
of
her.

Thanks for listening.
Joanne Conboy