[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WDA QUESTIONS

  • From: Danannkennel@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:17:31 EDT

In a message dated 4/13/2005 8:23:06 P.M. Central Standard Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
If you  are not a member of the WDA why would you care who belongs to the
club ?
I  could care less who belongs to the snowmobile club my husband belongs to.
He  could care less who belongs to the GSDCA.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am not interested in who the actual members are I am interested in
accountability

according to the WDA web site it joined forces with the PC in 1982 that is
23 yrs ago.
according to the PC web site  the most current figures posted the PC  gave in
2001 $4488 and in 2002 $4325 - I have not found anything more current  then
that

We have speciality clubs going under and it seems to me if the PC can give
that  kind of money to the wda there should be help for the speciality  clubs
also=  The wda's membership fee is not nearly as high has ours is why  don't
they raise it to help cover their cost?

Accountability to the PC membership

I am not against the wda Everyone needs to participate in the venue they
want  how about some help for the people who are paying for this  donation-
watch the people who have to pay i believe $50 to  cover the rosette for the
parade of greats,  I watch the cost of the  futurities going up and then i see
private suites being auctioned off for $2000  at the national and I say just
what is going on here

Accountability is what is needed

Sally

The House of Nasdaq ROM