[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: WDA & GSDCA -a different spin

  • From: Destinogs1 <destinogs1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: vande001@xxxxxxxxx, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 14:14:23 -0500 (EST)

Yes, I too have read the pedigree database.  The poster has been misinformed.
The WDA is not a member of the WUSV and never was.  The only two members from
the United States of America are the GSDCA & UScA.  WDA has been able to
process paperwork for those in the sport under the signature of the President
of the GSDCA.

Date: Sunday, February 23, 2014, 12:43 PM

Mary,
I welcome with OPEN ARMS all members of the WDA that want to
join us,
absolutely!
I feel terrible for the membership of the WDA.
I know that they are as
blindsided by this
as the rest of us.   Yet another one of Dan
Yee's schemes...among many.
I send my best regards and utmost respect to the good
members of the WDA.
Kathy

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 10:20 AM, Destinogs1 <destinogs1@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Kathy, thank you for being forthright with your
feelings.  Many of the WDA
> members put a lot of time and THEIR money in building
the organization over
> the years.  They are shocked that this is
happening.  When I say, WDA
> members I mean GSDCA members that built the WDA and
then were cast aside in
> the past few years.  They never intended this
organization(WDA) to turn on
> the GSDCA.  Their hopes, dreams and
accomplishments have been destroyed by
> a handful of people in the last few years.  I feel
part of their pain.
> I've learned to love the sport and have learned a lot
about it, not to
> mention the friends that I have made in that
venue.  I have a "home" and
> that home is the GSDCA , they have no home only the
wreckage of a venue
> that will fail under the banner of the WDA. The WDA has
pissed away their
> "war chest", that was accoummulated by GSDCA members
over the years.  I
> truly hope that the GSDCA will welcome them and the
sport that they love
> into the folds of the GSDCA by forming a committee
designed to allow them
> to participate.
>
> Mary

is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the
property of the original author and of GSD Communication,
Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted
without prior permission of the original author AND of the

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her
post.  This group and its administrators are not
responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in any
post.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION
OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON
SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO
THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html