[ SHOWGSD-L ] WD (major) brags for son out of Wunder-Tindrock's 'Brandy'

  • From: Tindrock1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 19:07:16 EDT

Hello, today at the Genesee Valley Kennel Club, a male I co-bred with  Sharon
Wunder, whose call name is 'Bubba', owned by Don and Carol Martino won a
major!  Yesterday he was WD under specialty judge Bob Drescher.  And 2  weeks
ago
he won his class at the NE maturity!  Bubba now has 8 pts.   He is out of
'Brandy', who is out of my Mastercharge daughter, Ken-Delaine's  Katarina, ROM
and Ch. Carob's Tazer v Berjan.  Darcey Foulkrod did her  usual great job
handling him!  "Brandy" was just bred to Kaleef's Bronson,  so we are hoping
for
some more nice puppies!  Brandy is OFA Excellent hips  and normal elbows, which
we are very proud of.  Way to go guys!   Cheryl Olson/Tindrock