[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Vick

  • From: rh_21176@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ngxotic@xxxxxxx, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Dog Show" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 03:39:24 +0000

 I am truly happy to be able to see Michael Vick play football again. I believe
he will make and keep even more money the second time around, with his deeper
understanding of life. Michael Vick is intelligent, athletic, and now seasoned.
I love an adult German Shepherd for the same reasons, intelligence,
athleticism, and simple maturity.

 For the most part the bulls in the ring have no chance against the Matador.
The bull will usually die but the stadiums will continue to fill with capacity
crowds. However, I am sure that this list does not think that the Matador is
born mean and should only wash cars or be trash collectors. I am willing to bet
that the Matador respects the bull just as Vick respects and even loves pit
bulls.  Michael probably respects the fact that those little small packages are
fearless, strong and possess an amazing tenacity. They are athletes. Soooo what!

I do not want to see a bull fight or dog fight. This sort of reminds me of the
Senators who were slam blasting former President Clinton when they themselves
were having affairs as well. Lets move on because none of us are perfect.

Sooooooooooooooooo What!!!