[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: VPElect GSD pup

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 08:58:55 -0800

Chiming in here...  I imagine every GSD group in the nation will be offering
Congrats to the VPElect for choosing a GSD.  We surely should be among them.
But it's a direct slap at HSUS and PETA and other AR groups who were pushing
the Pres Elect to get a dog from rescue or a shelter.  Since there was SUCH
noise from both sides (Pro AR, Con AR, Pro Rescue/shelter, Pro Breeder), could
this have been calculated to go down the middle road?

methinks, I'm getting very wary of the best intentions anymore!  But surely all
the flap over pups/dogs during and after the campaign had to have had some
effect on the discussions, no?

Stormy