[ SHOWGSD-L ] VA. Shows ^^^Awesome weekend!!

  • From: <Shadyrockgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:54:38 -0400

The GSD Clubs  of E. VA and N Va. worked hard and hosted a wonderlful weekend
for a huge quality filled entry for both shows and the Futurity.
Thank you to the members for their efforts.
The Country Inn and Suites was a
beautiful and accomodating host motel.
On Saturday, under John Bemont, Shadyrocks Cotillion ( Tilly ) was Reserve
Winners Bitch ^^^ a five point major reserve with such a quality entry!
Thank you to John Bemont!

On Sunday, my little energizer bunny,^^Shadyrock's Polonaise ( Pollyanna),
from the Am- bred class was Winners Bitch under Judge , Jorge Noya for 5
points!!
WOW~ are we thrilled!
Thank you Jorge Noya for this major win from a quality filled entry.

Thanks to all for the lovely comments on my girls!

Of course, none of this would have happened without my awesome
handler, Jeff Pyle, who presented my girls on a loose lead to PERFECTION.
Thank you, Jeff for your hard work and dedication and for your planning and
guidance!
               You are the best! :)

Huge congrats to all of the Beautiful winners at this awesome weekend!

Linda Burley
Shadyrock