[ SHOWGSD-L ] Utah Thank You's

  • From: InverGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:49:09 EDT

What a  great national. The venue was outstanding and the show was very
well organized.  Congratulations to all those involved.
I  donâ??t normally post to the lists but I thought Iâ??d take the opportunity
to thank  a number of people.
First,  I would like to express my sincerest thanks to a three young ladies
who took the  time at the national to help our young daughter, Erin
McKechnie, in junior  handling. Although too young to compete, Erin was
awestruck
with the attention  and guidance given to her by Ariel Cassista, Nancy Godek
and Abbey Hathaway. It  was such a wonderful experience for a young girl.
Thanks to all those who  offered their kind words of encouragement . Watch for
Erin at the 2020  National!
Secondly, thank you Jason Lyle (Lyloak). Long story short, we arrived at
the show site with no grooming supplies, table, or dryer. Jason was quick to
share his stall with us. What makes this simple gesture of kindness truly
remarkable, was that we were competing directly against Jasonâ??s bitch in the
 Maturity and in Specials. Sportsmanship is alive and well.
Also,  we are very grateful to Barbara Amidon for awarding Stonewallâ??s
Lookaliker  (Teak) her second select (excellent) award. Made our long drive all

worthwhile.
Finally, to Lori and Abbey Hathaway for entrusting this very special  bitch
into our hands. What more can we say â?? itâ??s been a heck of a ride and such
 a pleasure working with two of the best individuals our breed has to
offer.
Sincerely,
Ian  & Kim McKechnie
Inverness