[ SHOWGSD-L ] Utah - Reserve Maturity Male

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Monica Hicks" <fallingleaffarm@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jamilee Von Ruden" <jvr08@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <kshopshiresm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 11:07:55 -0700

> My Dad better brag on his boy too:)  Should I brag on my Dad - 19
> hours of
> driving in 2 days - OUCH!
>
> Alycia
All I have to say is ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Wake me sometime tomorrow!

I think I had a dream of going to Utah and seeing a bunch of neat
people and a lot of really nice dogs. The two best ones kept jumping
on me and then went into the ring and someone handed me some wood for
each dog and then...... ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Great weekend, great people, wonderful dogs, great judging and we got
to meet a really famous breeder, Tracy. Everyone was friendly and
spoke to us except Ed Hill, who did come by to borrow money for lunch,
or was the Evan. I can't tell them apart.

Our George, (Lealynn's Secret Army of High Sierra) got the Maturity
Reserve. And yet, I overheard some people talking about him, not
knowing that I was the owner. "Oh my gosh, what a shoulder. Haven't
seen one like that in a long time." Don't know who they were, but I
loved hearing it. Then I eavesdropped again when our Ell, (Lealynn's
Undercover Secret of HiSierra) went in and they were saying the same
thing, Thanks again. I love to overhear people at ring side..... Good
or bad, it is always interesting when there is no reality show on TV
at the moment.

George behaved and got the Maturity Reserve. Elle did not behave and
got 2nd Jr. Bitch. All in all a great day.

Thanks to Liz Leschhorn for allowing us to have Momma Secret (oh how I
miss her!)
Thanks to Liz Leschhorn for her request to breed Secret to Army.
Thanks to Jane, Dave and Jeff and crew for allowing this breeding.
Thanks to Pam Stoesser for finding our kids.
Thanks to Amy Riley for handling for us and doing so very well.
Thanks to Alycia Partei for conditioning, grooming and being a part of
this breeding.
Thanks to Linda for allowing us to go to the shows .....

OK, the academies are closing and I'm going back to bed.
Dave