[ SHOWGSD-L ] Update on Ga. college

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:37:40 -0800 (PST)

I have contacted the origional poster regarding this who assures me the facts
are substantiated. There may have been a misspelling typo error, but there is
an ACO who has personally witnessed this activity and  volunteered this
information. I believe it is Berry College, not Barry...I am still
investigating as I do NOT want to put out anything that is erroneous in nature
on this list! It is not my intention to deliberatley mislead anyone. With that
in mind, I will put my final analysis on this list when I have brutal speciics.
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.