[ SHOWGSD-L ] Update on Dog Supplies needed

  • From: GEschette@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:12:30 EDT

Greg and I went to the university today.  Everything was well set up  and it
was orderly. ...not like some of the stories we had heard.

There is a student Catholic Church there.  They have set up a  place where
people with pets can stay. They do not know ANYTHING about pets, but  they are
trying. Their facility can house, feed, shower, and wash their clothes  too.
This is what they need:

Cleaning supplies to clean the showers
Purell to clean their hands
Dog crates (300s 400s 500s)
Automatic waterers
pooper scoopers
Exercise Pens (small and large)
Portable dog runs (fence that can be connected together)
Tarps to put on top of the pens
or perhaps a large tent that can be set up to put the pens under
Dog food
litter boxes and litter
leashes and collars
muzzles
dog shampoo
flea shampoo and dip
hot spot medication
worming meds and other general meds
eventually they will need shavings for the ex pens too.

Anyone who might know a fence company that can donate the fence panels. Or  a
large company that can donate a tent for the pens.

We will collect all these items.  If there's too much for this one  facility,
we will bring them to another facility.

They can also be shipped directly to:
St. Thomas Aquintas Center
c/o Nicholls State University