[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Unreal

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:00:10 -0400

I know I'm weird (stating the obvious), but there's no way I could raise a
chicken, cow, pig, goat, rabbit, llama, snake, whatever as a pet and then eat
it!  Green house gases and carbon footprints be damned!  I won't eat my pets!
However, I will recycle...

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam