[ SHOWGSD-L ] United we stand

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 11:52:51 EDT

bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Since I  haven't read any farther than Helen's post I have no idea what
Evan's answer  is. Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe he was asked by
individuals if they  could generate a petition on his behalf to judge. Just a
thought. Hell I've  asked a certain Judge about running for the Board.

This isn't a big deal. I was asked a number of times if I would allow  a
petition for me to judge the national to be circulated. I declined.  I  was
also asked a number of times if I would run for the board, I declined that  as
well.

Since it seems of interest, let me explain.

I don't think I could physically do a national.  Also, I don't believe  I
am qualified. I think Tedi could do a great job, I am not so convinced for
myself.

As to the board, it is actually a job that requires too much time if you
are still working. I usually work about 70 hours a week, and when I was on
the  board, I had to fit it in. I averaged about 15 hours a week on club
business,  and today, I don't think I can provide that kind of time.

As to me and Helen, let me be clear. She is a good friend, and has been for
 more years than some have ben alive. We used to have lunch often when she
was  here, and there is nothing I would not do to help and support her. She
and I  have a close relationship, and none of this back and forth should be
considered  anything other than an interesting discussion.

Some people seem to be taking sides here, but Helen and I remain on the
same side.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
**************Join ChristianMingle.com® FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221673648x1201419171/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html%3Fcat%3Dadbuy%26
src%3Dplatforma%26adid%3Dfooter:050109%26newurl%3Dreg_path.html)