[ SHOWGSD-L ] URGENT RESCUE - GA (Was New Guy in the House)

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:38:18 -0500

This is SO cool.  Congratulations Cathy and Frank on such a kind and
wonderful deed !
There are two nice shepherds in the Spalding shelter in GA.  A female, who
is due to be PTS TOMORROW - Monday, 12/13, and an adorable young sable male,
who has only a few days - his last day is 12/17.  There is someone
interested in the female, but they need more time to pull it together, and
no one has stepped forward for the boy - he looks like an older pup.

Can anyone help these dogs ?  Photos are at:

http://www.germanshepherds.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB69&Numb
er=243754&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=2&fpart=all