[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: UPDATED List of GSD Specialty Judges and More-PLUS ALL BREED JUDGES of MERIT

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx" <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, "RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx" <RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 06:31:16 -0700 (PDT)

That would be a shorter list than those that are licensed to judge German
Sherpherds and don 't know the breed or worse do not care. I could contribute
many names to that list! LOL
How about a known crook list. OK. I am going back to lurking.
Joan

Joan F. Fox
website:  http://www.campaignersgsds.com
17500 Haskins Rd.