[ SHOWGSD-L ] UPDATED CONTACT INFO FOR DONNA CALA BRESE

  • From: onaluzlead@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 13:12:59 -0500

Hope all is well in this New Year...with everyone...
I wanted to update the list with my new info and on how to contact me...
my new address is 958 Liberty Furnace Road
                             Edinburg, VA  22824
My new Home Phone # is...540-856-3647
My cell # is still (waiting for replacement, my old one fell in a puddle)
717-586-7181
And last but not least please update your email addy books to show, once again
AOL...as my email...so,    onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxxx you sent private email
within the last WEEK, please re send, I tried to get on and forward mail here,
but was too late, Comcast closed my account and now I lost that addy book
too...and emails. If you call me cell phone please make sure you leave a phone
#, home and cell so I can catch that back up...now to try and get plaxo to sync
with everyone and thing...they say it works...we will see...
The Technical age is just so wonderful...back to unpacking and organizing...and
getting ready for 5 shows<LOL>
Donna
Aramist Enterprises...