[ SHOWGSD-L ] UPDATE on whelping prob-65 days

  • From: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 16:51:20 EDT

Hi all,
I wrote and asked for comments on my bitch being on her 65th day and still no
pups--thank you all for your info and all the helpful and caring ans I rec'd
from so many concerned "friends" here on da List.
But--now..... It is with MUCH pleasure I would like to announce the birth of
my new babies.  Normal natural birth--no problems at all.

My precious Callie had five gorgeous babies  born during the night.  We have
2 dark B&T girls, 2 dark B&T males and 1 sable male.  They are all right
around 1  1/2 lbs big  and healthy little piggies.  :-)
Mother is Braespruce California Dreamin, (aka Callie) a bi-color who is out
of GV Ch. We Love DuChien's R-Man and Ch. Hart's Hills California Girl.  Callie
is owned by myself and her breeders, Jan Stevenson and Gwen Foster.
Proud daddy is my handsome Ch. Mikey, and his link to his website is
below--he is out of Erynbrook SannJo Deacon D Norhaus (a son of Ch. Caraland's
Limited
Edition) and Mikey's mom is Cheradon Achtung Erynbrook's Venus,  (who is mine
and Erynbrook breeding that goes back to Bear---Stuttgarts Sundance Kid).

And now........
I am going to get some sleep since I have had only 1/2 hr sleep last nite and
2 hrs the night before.
See ya all later.
thanks for all the good comments.

Cheri Hunt
Cheradon Shepherds
Home of Ch. Cheradon AchtungErynbrook Molokai, OFA H&E, TH, PA, CA, EYE CERT,
TC,  &  GSDCA Certificate of Health Merit Excellent (AKA Ch. Mikey)  at
stud--Ch Mikey's site:
http://hometown.aol.com/cheradongsd/MS_PI/111603/page1.htm
 his sister- Cameo's site
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/CheradonGSD/MS_PI/091502/page1.htm